Monday, December 28, 2009

Twitter, Look Out

As you may have guessed by the title of this Blog, I have branched out in to Twitter. This may not be much of a surprise to many of you because I realize many people are on this networking site, but I decided to join to help stay connected.
Our username is CruWineGuys. I so far have no followers and am following nobody. Not really sure how the site works but I can image I am like the girl a prom who sat in the corner and nobody asked to dance. So humor me and become a Twitter follower for me.
Since there are only about 6 of you who read this I am really asking my short followers list to follow me where I have even less. Really pathetic if you ask me.
On a serious note we just recorded three different short videos for our website so hopefully we will have those up in the next couple of weeks and you can check out me trying to be a big shot.
That is all for my posting today. Thanks for reading and enjoy the new year!

No comments: